We're looking for organizers with...
- Eye + Talent for Organizing + Creating Systems
- Compassion + Courage to Coach Others
- Quick + Clear Communicator
- Able to Lift 30lbs + Drop-off Donations
- On-Site Sessions in 3, 4, 6, or 8hr Lengths
- Flexible Scheduling, Hours Not Guaranteed
- Greenville, Greer, Mauldin, Simpsonville, Easley, and Anderson Areas
HOW TO APPLY:
- Go to our Contact Page + select "Work For Us".
- Add UpstateClutterCoach@gmail.com to your email contacts.
- Complete the Questionnaire automatically emailed to you once. you fill out the Contact Page.
- Send the following 3 things to UpstateClutterCoach@gmail.com: Cover Letter, Resume, Pictures of Spaces You've Organized.
- Once we receive your completed Questionnaire and the 3 items listed above, our team will review + schedule a follow-up call if it sounds like you'll be a good fit.