I am thrilled to announce that this program rocks! I have always recommended it to people looking to begin their career as a professional organizer, but I myself was very, very skeptical of the cost. I'm not going to lie --- close to $1000 is a steep investment for a new business. However, this training is worth it. Every penny. Let me tell you why...
I've spent the last half of the year working my tail off to locate, sift through, and drink up excellent trainings. My research has not been in vain, but it could have taken a fraction of the time had I started out with Profitable Organizer instead of Google and my local library.
So here's the thing: I want you to make it a point to check out Profitable Organizer THIS WEEK. (EDIT: Organizer.Club only opens their 12 week training program a few times a year. Make sure to get on the wait list if you're interested!)
In conducting this review, I've seen how invaluable this training could have been seven months ago. Yes, it would have been a big investment, but it would have been worth it. I also love their money back guarantee!
Their program has every little detail you need to launch and market your business in addition to learning the art of organizing for different spaces and unique clients. Here's a quick breakdown:
- Over 16 hours of instructional videos broken down into 128 manageable chunks so that you can learn at your own pace.
- Weekly checklists enabling you to establish your business, create a website from scratch, and implement marketing strategies for YouTube, Facebook, and AdWords in a timely manner.
- Access to 31 past live training sessions for immediate review with 5 more being added each month in reverse order.
- Access to a community forum in which your questions about any of the training modules and your new business are answered ASAP.
- Money back guarantee if you aren't satisfied!
With all the fabulous support and new skills you'll develop, it's possible to recoup that BIG investment within a month.
When enrollment opens, you'll be given the chance to sign up. You'll see the fees and get to read the guarantee. I want you to contact me if you have any questions about the program. Since I'm on the inside now, I can give you the BEST answers. Additionally, Adam is super helpful and fast at answering ANY and ALL questions that come his way. I almost feel sorry for him, because I have an image in my head that his laptop must be attached to his hand with his rate of response!
Even if you don't sign up for the actual program, we can still be friends :) I'm still here to answer any questions you might have and point you in the direction of others who have better knowledge than myself.