ADHD Life Coaching
All right ladies, it's time we talk about the elephant in the room. You know, the one bumping into you.
Cumbersome and terribly inconvenient, this immense animal is constantly interrupting your thoughts, plans, and actions.
It's nearly impossible to complete tasks, let alone begin. Why even bother?
You feel ashamed, embarrassed, judged, and crushed by the weight of the beast. It casts a broad shadow over your genius. Your bright ideas feel scattered and dim, because of the elephant in the room....
IMAGINE HOW DIFFERENT LIFE WOULD BE
IF YOU COULD TAME THAT ELEPHANT.
If you could get this colossal creature to work with you rather than against you. If you could harness it's power and uniqueness to do great things?
We all have an elephant, an aspect of our lives that we cannot escape. When we accept the elephant and come to terms with the fact that it's a part of us, we are free to:
Taming the ADHD elephant requires an specialized approach that includes ADHD education, skill development, and the implementation of practical systems and strategies. It also requires laughter, tears, humor, vulnerability, commitment, and tough love through a community of women facing similar struggles.
If you're ready to boost your self-confidence, better understand your executive function challenges, and take control over your elephant, then you'll want to join our group coaching program Taming the Elephant.
STEP-BY-STEP COACHING FRAMEWORK:
- Identify your needs, values, and strengths to set you up for success
- Discover your primary learning/processing modalities to improve your focus, prioritization, goal-setting, and completion
- Sort through the mental clutter that is holding you hostage
- Identify tailored strategies to improve attention, time management, social + organizational skills
- Identify and eliminate barriers that are draining your resources
- Identify memory challenges and implement systems and strategies to improve your ability to access information
AFTER YOUR SESSION:
- We'll send you the next steps (aka homework) via email.
- You'll commit to spending 30 minutes a day (or roughly 3 hours a week) progressing toward your goals.
- Schedule your sessions weekly or bi-weekly, and complete the short questionnaire about your progress and any new questions/challenges you have.
Group Coaching: $35
60 Minute Single Session: $65
4 - 30 Minute Sessions (10% savings): $125
4 - 60 Minute Sessions (10% savings): $235
Let us know what type of service you need on our Contact Form. We'll immediately send you an in-depth questionnaire so we can get to know more about your organizational goals.